Over the years we’ve helped many clients review their learning management system (LMS) software and whether it’s fit for their requirements. There are a number of universal warning signs we’ve picked up on, which might indicate it’s time to get a new LMS, including:
- Difficult to use – LMS accessbility is crucial. Is your LMS easy to use or it is cluttered and messy and puts your learners off?
- Lack of integration – Does LMS software doesn’t integrate with third party business solutions, such as HRIS or payroll?
- Difficulty reporting – Can you generating reports and extracting data from your LMS easily?
- Expensive – Is your LMS more expensive than you think it should be?
- Branding – How much can you customise the interface of your LMS?
To learn more about the tell-tale signs that you need a new LMS, download our free whitepaper: 5 warning signs your LMS is failing you.