A Learning Management System (LMS) is the framework that handles all administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of eLearning training programs.
Because of their incredible offerings and importance, choosing the right LMS for your organization is paramount – And that’s when we like to introduce Absorb 5.0.
has had considerable success over the past few years, winning multiple awards and implementing their system into nearly 500 businesses. Earlier this year, however, there were rumors that Absorb would be releasing a new, major upgrade to their flagship LMS. And on September 8th, 2014, with much anticipation, Absorb launched their fully-redesigned, Absorb LMS 5.0. After a short demo, it is easy to see this new LMS is a powerhouse of possibility.
With the addition of over 400 state-of-the-art features and an enhanced interface that’s second to none, Absorb 5.0 combines intuitive design with next-generation innovation to create an impressive and influential new tool for the eLearning industry. Judging from the initial praise, experts and beginners alike have welcomed Absorb LMS 5.0 with open arms.
Dan Medakovic Breaks Down Just a Few of the New Features:
- Mobile (responsive HTML5) administrator interface with an all new look and feel
- New administrative dashboards and widgets
- Multi-language admin interface
- Significant security enhancements including administrator audit trails
- Major performance improvements built on new architecture and overall optimization
- Flexible competency models and certification enhancements
- Enhanced reporting functionality
- Advanced exam authoring
- Expanded course administration/ownership rights
- New “mass actions” for user and course management
- And hundreds more!